How to Build
This article serves as an overview for building Chatbot Enabled Forms.
There are essentially 7 steps in creating your Chatbots.
- 1.Building your Form
- 2.Adding page fields in-between each field
- 4.Enabling the 'Chatbot is Enabled' option in the settings tab
- 6.Updating your Chatbot Embed URL in the Gravity Bot settings
- 7.Auto Embed/Bulk Adding your Chatbot
- To start go ahead and add all of the fields you need in the Gravity Forms visual drag-and-drop form editor. (We highly recommend the use of radio and/or checkbox fields)
building your form
- Add page fields ie. page break fields in-between each field.
- Add your page conditional logic to each page field ie. page break field.
- Open your Chatbot settings page and click the option 'Chatbot is Enabled'.
- Create a new WordPress page and embed your Chatbot-enabled form.
- Enable Ajax.
- Enable Form Title
- Add your Chatbot Page Title
- Add the new page URL/slug of the page you just embedded the form onto, to the Chatbot Embed URL field in your Chatbot settings page.
- Lastly, click the Auto-Embed field to see a full list of your websites posts and pages. You can optionally choose individual pages or the "Select All" option to bulk-add your Chatbot sitewide.